Mechanics of Soft Materials
11. Z. Siddiqui, J. Smay, A. Azoug 2022, Highly tunable actuation and mechanical properties of 4D-printed nematic liquid crystal elastomers, Mechanics of Materials, under review.
10. Y. Zhang, L. Guo, C.J.A. Brousse, Ch-H. Lee, A. Azoug, H. Lu, S. Wang 2022, Machine Learning based Inverse Modeling of Full-Field Strain Distribution for Mechanical Characterization of a Linear Elastic and Heterogeneous Membrane, Mechanics of Materials, 165:104134.
9. H. Dong, Z. Wang, A. Azoug, T. O’Connor, M. Robbins, T.D. Nguyen, 2018, Micromechanical models for the stiffness and strength of UHMWPE macrofibrils, Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, Volume 116, 70-98.
8. A. Azoug, V. Vasconcellos, J. Dooling, M. Saed, C. Yakacki, T.D. Nguyen, 2016, Viscoelasticity of the polydomain-monodomain transition in liquid crystal elastomers, Polymer, Volume 98, 165-171.
7. A. Azoug, A. Constantinescu, R. Neviere, G. Jacob, 2015, Investigation of the microstructure of highly-filled elastomers through low-resolution NMR, Fuel, Volume 148, 39-47.
6. A. Azoug, R. Nevière, A. Constantinescu, 2015, The origin of the loss factor second peak in highly-filled elastomers, Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, Volume 40, 369-378.
5. A. Azoug, R. Nevière, R.-M. Pradeilles-Duval, A. Constantinescu, 2014, Influence of fillers and bonding agents on the viscoelasticity of highly-filled elastomers, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Volume 131, Issue 12, 40664, DOI:10.1002/app.40664.
4. A. Azoug, R. Nevière, R.-M. Pradeilles-Duval, A. Constantinescu, 2014, Influence of cross-linking and plasticizing on the viscoelasticity of highly-filled elastomers, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Volume 131, Issue 12, 40392, DOI: 10.1002/app.40392.
3. A. Azoug, A. Thorin, R. Nevière, R.-M. Pradeilles-Duval, A. Constantinescu, 2013, Influence of orthogonal prestrain on the viscoelastic behaviour of highly-filled elastomers, Polymer Testing, Volume 32, Issue 2, 375-384.
2. A. Azoug, A. Constantinescu, R. M. Pradeilles-Duval, M. F. Vallat, R. Nevière and B. Haidar, 2013, Effect of the sol fraction and hydrostatic deformation on the viscoelastic behaviour of prestrained highly-filled elastomers, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Volume 127, 1772-178
1.A. Thorin, A. Azoug, A. Constantinescu, 2012, Influence of prestrain on mechanical properties of highly-filled elastomers: Measurements and modeling, Polymer Testing, Volume 31, Issue 8, 978-986.
2. J. Hausselle, A.G. Haddox, J. Kasitz, A. Azoug, 2021, Footwear effect on postural strategy and stability during quiet standing, International Biomechanics, 8(1):63-74.
1. A. Haddox, J. Hausselle, A. Azoug, 2020, Changes in segmental mass and inertia during pregnancy: a musculoskeletal model of the pregnant woman, Gait & Posture, 76:389-395.
Viscoelasticity and Manufacturing
3. M. Jambhapuram, JK. Good, A. Azoug 2022, Impact of winding on nanoimprinted surfaces in roll-to-roll nanoimprint lithography, Polymer Engineering and Science, under review.
2. M. Jambhapuram, J.K. Good, A. Azoug, 2021, Finite element investigation of lamination-induced curl due to residual stresses, Forces in Mechanics, 4:100034.
1. S. Pan, A. Azoug, J.K. Good, 2020, Viscoelastic web curl due to storage in wound rolls, TAPPI Journal, July.